The 4th Annual 2018 Fintech and Funding Conference Explores the Accelerating Speed and Adoption of Blockchain Technologies, Cryptocurrency and Alternative Investing Markets
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / February 28, 2018 / Hosted by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association (NCFA) with presenting partner Nikola Tesla Unite, FFCON18: VELOCITY will be held next week at the Design Exchange in Toronto. Planned announcements, thought leadership content and product launches on Monday, March 5:
- Hear regulatory updates from participating CSA members from BC, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec, and The Competition Bureau
- Global product launch of a blockchain-enabled biometric validation platform from Crypto KABN
- Critical updates on layer zero protocol and how TCP/IP can evolve to scale blockchains
- Is traditional venture capital dead? Debate on how ICOs are changing the funding game moderated by Andrew McCreath, BNN
- Which financial technologies will push Canada to the forefront of blockchain innovation globally?
- 50+ speakers featuring keynotes on blockchain’s transformative potential and roadmap, future of bitcoin, decentralized future and machine learning: CryptoOracle, Pegasus Fintech, Globalive Technology Partners, Decentral/Jaxx and Ethereum, Ov2 Capital and TSX Venture Exchange
- Insights from Canada’s fastest growing crypto, digital asset and payment ventures: U.CASH, CoinPayments, Coinsquare and TokenFunder, Ontario’s first regulated ICO
These are exciting times – we are witnessing a transformation of technology and society. With new opportunities come hurdles that must be overcome to realize inherent potential. The conference program highlights challenges while celebrating innovative achievements and Canadian milestones.