Top 5 reasons why should attend:
1. Learn how blockchain, cryptocurrency and alternative investing strategies can benefit your business in 1.5 days of immersive educational content from 50+ speakers. From the basics of Blockchain 101 (2:00pm on March 6) to Problems Plaguing Massive Blockchain Adoption (11:45am on March 5) to The Next Evolution of TCP/IP: How Zero Layer Protocol Will Scale Blockchains (1:20pm on March 5), there’s something for both beginners to experts of blockchain technology.
2. Get the latest regulatory updates from participating CSA members from BC, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec, and The Competition Bureau. Catch the regulatory panel discussion hosted by Venture Law Corporation (2:45pm in the Trading Floor) or network with regulators and The Competition Bureau at 3:45pm in the Library.
3. Is traditional venture capital dead? Debate on how ICOs are changing the funding game moderated by Andrew McCreath, BNN at 11:00am in the Trading Floor (main stage).
4. Network with fintech and blockchain innovators and experts and celebrate the launch of CryptoMonday Toronto! Sponsored by FrontFundr and the Canadian Securities Exchange, this cocktail reception is the perfect way to unwind after an action-packed day of the latest blockchain, crypto and fintech educational content.
5. Explore insights from Canada’s fastest growing crypto, digital asset and payment ventures: U.CASH, CoinPayments, Coinsquare and TokenFunder, Ontario’s first regulated ICO. Did we also mention the the 12 up and coming startups and scale-ups pitching in the Live Pitching Sessions (1:15pm – 4:30pm in the Exhibition Hall)?
Keynotes from CryptoOracle, Pegasus Fintech, Globalive Technology Partners, Decentral/Jaxx and Ethereum, Ov2 Capital and TSX Venture Exchange: